Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Card of the Week (August 17, 2009)


The card of the week for this week is Ilx! You may be seeing a theme going here, so let me just say that later this week, possibly later today, you will see why I am showing only UW cards as the cards of the week. Every 3 weeks, I will post a deck build. This deck build is there to show you how to use these cards well.


So, Ilx is just awesome! I wish I had another, as he is just amazing! If you are looking for a mixxed deck, Use him with Torweg and Akkalbi. Then get some discord of disarming, and other disarming mugic! Air 15, no Recklessness! If you are looking for a pure deck, just wait a couple of hours to see it! :) Ilx can get up to 75 energy. Chaor can get up to 75. Now, who do we know who can gain energy easily? :)


Ilx is awesome! 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment